Monday 17 June 2013

Jiří Trnka


Jiri Trnka, has since I discovered his works, been a strong inspiration on where to search, in my own artistic choices. 
Hope by sharing a little about one of the great Czech artist in modern time, that this will transcend into new inspiration and great art out there!
























Jiří Trnka 1912 - 1969

This Blog is created to share some of the past great children's books illustrators work.
And also to discuss children stories.

Please leave comments below. Would love to hear and even debate what is art and story.

Now back to what it's all about!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful art Thomas. Than you for posting.

    I have a new e-mail, my yahoo stopped working
    it is jimsmithcartoons@gmail.com

    Send me a note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to leave a comment, hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thomas, my yahoo is kaput. The new address is: jimsmithcartoons@gamail.com

    Beautiful art thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete